Type the main content for this media section here. This is just example text to show you what it will look like when you enter text content into this section. Your unique, authentic, and appropriate text will be filled into this section. Once you click into this section, you will see the filler text disappear, and you can begin typing your real content.
1. Revere the Presence | 10/10/21
1. Read Genesis 15:12-14. Consider all of the events that needed to happen in order for Joseph’s family to end up in Egypt as God had planned. How does this encourage you about God’s sovereignty - that God's in control of all the events of your life?
2. Read Genesis 45:5-11. What’s your reaction to the reality that God was responsible for displacing His people?
a) What changes or unsettling events are in your life, and what difference does an understanding of God’s sovereignty make in the way you approach them?
3. What good came out of God's people being mistreated in Egypt?
a) Read Hebrews 12:4-8. How might our suffering be part of God’s plan for us ?
b) Read Romans 8:28. How might our suffering be part of God’s plan for others?
a) How does prove God’s care for others?
b) Do you trust God enough to endure difficult times, without your prayers for deliverance being answered, in order for others to be saved?
5. What does it look like for us to trust God when we don’t like or understand what’s happening in our lives?
6. What's going on for you right now that is unsettling or difficult? How can you see God’s glory in your suffering?